Butler, Giraudo & Meister, P.C. has recently been named to the Public Interest Law Initiative’s (PILI) 2023 Pro Bono Recognition Roster. Our firm was one of 44 law firms and corporations to be recognized.
Specifically, law firms named to PILI’s 2023 Pro Bono Recognition Roster met at least two of the following criteria:
- An average of 35 pro bono hours per legal professional.
- A five percent increase in the firm’s pro bono hours from the previous year.
- A pro bono participation by 60 percent or more of the firm’s attorneys.
- A participation in The Chicago Bar Foundation’s Law Firm Leadership Circle or one of PILI’s Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee Pro Bono Pledges.
- A demonstration of innovative steps to expand the firm’s pro bono program.
Butler, Giraudo & Meister, P.C. was celebrated for this achievement at PILI’s Annual Pro Bono Reception on June 21, 2023.